culinary

First Time Trying Mexican Food

October 22, 2017

The night at his birthday, my boyfriend want us to celebrate it with eating Mexican Food. First i tought we will hav a dine in. I didn't want to go outside actually. These couple days I am avoiding make up, because my face was really sensitive, lots of little pimple suddenly appear all over my face. My boyfriend though maybe because I changed the makeup product. So that is why since a couple days ago I am not using makeup.

At the end, we agree to have take away, even so, we went out too to take it. We ordered our Mexican food at Mexican Cantina at Narre Warren. Since we just take away, I don't know how it feels and the situation inside the restaurant if we dine in. But, when we went inside, the Mexican athmosphere already around in every side of this restaurant. 
If you want to have take away,you can jump on to their website. You could find their complete menu. All you going to do just place a call to them, and order the menu that you want. For our order,we ordered beef fajitas for my boyfriend, and I order polo burrito, plus a large size of nacos.

First time i think Mexican food is a spicy food, because the color of its sauce is tempting red.  And I also think goacamole will be really sweet as an avocado juice. And also the white cream that we always seen was a whipped cream LOL.

Apparently, not all the menus in this restaurant are spicy, instead, not much spicy menu in it. I don't now does the authentic Mexican food is spicy or not, but my boyfriend said, this menu must be following the Australian people taste. They seems not really able to eat spicy food. 

This Mexican food apparently dominated with the tomatoish taste. Really tomato, a little sour and sweet. My polo burrito is a chicken burrito.So inside the soft tortilla they put the sauced chicken. The chicken it self really tender. In one plate I also get the bean soup and also mexican rice. And now I know that the white cream is not the whipped cream, but sour cream.

It is delicious, but since the chicken is too tender, when i chew it, it taste lost to the tortilla taste. So all I can chew was the tortilla. If the chicken is not that tender, maybe I will enjoy it more.

Their nacos is a champion!! beside the portion, the taste also super delicious. The melting cheese mixed with tomato sauce and guacamole sauce, really makes this nacos a champion.

For me, as the first timer eating Mexican food, this menu is really okay. Even I don't know this is an authentic Mexican food or not.

For whom who want to know the address, you can come into this address:1 Rebound Court, Naree Warren Vic 3805, Australia. Don't forget to book a place trough the telephone or you can check at their website at http://www.mexicancantina.com.au

Have you tried the authentic Mexican food? Please share here your stories. Or tell what it the taste of authentic Mexican food.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

sharing is caring

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, please write your comment here, but I will delete all the spams...